- Web Developer (back-end, ASP.Net)
- Web Developer (back-end, PHP)
Web Developer (back-end, ASP.net)
Web Developer (back-end)
Atomic Motion is currently looking for a Web Developer (back-end, ASP.net) to expand our development team. As a web developer you will be responsible to build the code that makes the back-end of our websites run smoothly, as well as come up with innovative solutions for the technical challenges we face in our wide range of projects.
- Experience with ASP.net (including VB) for at least 2 years;
- Experience with databases (including MS Access and SQL);
What we expect you to have:
- A passion for making the web a better place;
- A team player’s attitude;
- A good sense of humour.
What we would like you to have ( assets ):
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX or JSON;
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008 or above;
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS;
- Experience in using the Adobe Suite (including Photoshop and Fireworks);
- Experience with mobile/app development;
- Experience with Microsoft Products.
If this sounds like you, then we should have a talk! Please send us an email with a cover letter and your résumé/C.V. If you have any examples of your work you’d like to show us, please submit them as well.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.